- Cherokee County Probate Appearance Dockets v2-5 (1907-1917)
- Daily Ardmoreite (Ardmore OK) 1 Jan 1906 through 10 May 1906
- Ellis County Gage Dist. Probate Packets #225-765 (1896-1921)
- Harmon County Probate Case Files #1-193 (1907-1921)
- Mayes County Probate Appearance Docket v1-3 (1907-1919)
- North Central Oklahoma: Rooted in the Past/Growing for the Future 1995 v1&2
- Okmulgee County Probate Appearance Dickets v1-2? (1907-1909)
- Pioneers of the Chickasaw Nation IT 1997 by Nova Lemons v1&2
- Rogers County Probate Appearance Dockets v1-5 (1908-1919)
- Rose Hill Burial Park (in Oklahoma City) Sexton's Card File A-Z (first burial in 1917)
- Wagoner County Probate Appearance Dockets v1-6 1907-1919
29 December 2013
End of 2013 Update
2013 is nearing its end. I've made lots of progress, but the records extraction is very slow going. here are the highlights of the new records added to my Pre-1920 Oklahoma Death Index:
Each of these sources requires page by page reading to find the information on early Oklahoma Deaths. Sometimes I find only 10 to 15 per hour. However, from Nov 16th to Dec 29th I have added 4072 entries to the databse.
This brings the grand total to 464,109 entries!!!